2/19/2013

I'm on Internet Sehat Video' Safe Online Shopping'

Last year I was asked by Internet Sehat to do some video tutorial for campaigned ' SAFE ONLINE SHOPPING', in this video I talked about 'how to be a good online shoppers', with so many online shopping website pops in internet, you have to know the right way to do online shopping because nowadays fake online shop is ready to cheat you, so you have to always be careful girls! hopefully this video can give you new knowledge about safety in online shopping.

This video was made last year and I was waiting for too long for this video uploaded in official Youtube of Internet Sehat, Yes..finally today the video is comes up! This was my first time doing a video tutorial, it was really new for me.
I will gladly to do it again if internet sehat offering me again to make another video tutorial, Yay! hehe..

So, Let me introduce to you what is Internet Sehat!

Internet Sehat basically is ICT WATCH flagship program which established in Jakarta on 2002, and have a really good mission for internet users to be wise while online and also give Internet safety education. I really like their mission to give people knowledge about internet safety.

you have to visit the website here : http://ictwatch.com/internetsehat/

Presented by Internet Sehat, Supported by Google 

Tadaaa... here's my video! take a look and enjoy the video!



SAFE ONLINE SHOPPING 


 Behind the scenes :
















I had a good time with you guys when filming the video, it was FUN moment! 

Thank you Jesus for the experience that You gave to me, I'm really grateful!

Thank you to all ICT WATCH  team, big thanks to mas Donny B.U (Executive Director) Mba' Dewi, Mba Manda, Mas Frenavit. 






2 comments:

  1. You are speaking Indonesian? haha very interesting. ^^

    Y Park

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ypark : yes, I'm speaking indonesian because I'm from Indonesia dear :) thank you for visited my blog

    ReplyDelete