1/29/2013

There's something about Lace










When everything seems absurd, please don't feel useless or anything makes you sad, I know life's get so hard these days, so just do the creative things to make you happy. example, cooking, knitting or writing a blog like I do, hehe.. this is life, C'mon! we have to grateful of what we achieved. Grateful because we are alive. anything can change in a flash, but one thing can't change in my life is God's love and favors. He teaches me how to see the life in His way not in my way.

On my post maybe you rarely see me wearing lace, this time I tried it to combine my look with Lace and A-line's black skirt, my top lace is beautiful, it is simply because the fabric so soft and pretty.

I have a story behind my photoshoot for this blogpost, all of the photos was taken by my little sister who always patiently being my photographer, we took this photo before we're going to church, So I have to choose the outfit and makeup in a rush and everything's we do in quick time, it was funny moment if you can see me frustrated when choosing outfit like I'm a designer in the backstage of fashion show, hahaha.. ! hope you like my blogpost this time, readers.

Inspired by Jessica from Girls' Generation 


Details: tops and skirts by New Look, Chanel Bag







4 comments:

  1. Hey Chanel babe ^^

    Love all especially shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit....

    have a sneak peek of my blog...new posts are comming up...if you really like it please follow on gfc, bloglovin and lookbook...already followed of course...

    xoxo

    comme il faut

    ReplyDelete
  3. love lace top. And also love your C BAG ^^

    ReplyDelete