12/18/2012

Spotted : At I love Bazaar Jakarta


 I LOVE BAZAAR JAKARTA was held at Grand Indonesia Mall on 25th until 28th October'2012 , there are many local brands joined the bazaar. I must say this Bazaar was hype because in one day almost a thousands visitor was there. super crowded but it's fun because we are surrounded with a lots of fancy dress, shoes from many local brands.

 UP and ABOVE

I bought this pattern blouse , simply beautiful 


















This Brand is new, named MARAN. Her name is Maran.  she's really kind introduced me every little things about the shoes she was made. Maran's shoes has a unique designs, you can visit her website and go shop her shoes online www.maranfootwear.com
and you can also custom made with your own design and of course Maran can made your shoes exactly like you wanted.

Let's we meet the owner of MARAN FOOT WEAR ..



Let's we meet the owner of MARAN FOOT WEAR ..




Take a look Maran Shoes Collections...






When I saw this dress in bazaar I remembered Girls' Generation costume, cute


I LOVE BAZAAR JAKARTA daebak ... 




No comments:

Post a Comment