12/28/2012

Graduation Day!



大日子来了。在我的生活中最期待的一天是我毕业了。非常感谢耶稣,耶稣所做的一切。
2012 年 11 月 20 日 在 Jakarta Plenary Hall










妈妈 , 我 和 爸爸
Mommy .. Me... and Papa


Venue : Jakarta Plenary Hall on November 20th 2012 








我和我的妹妹. 她是我的灵魂伴侣,我不能没有她。她总是为我祈祷,我可以依靠的肩膀。我告诉每一位小东西给她。我们之间没有秘密。谢谢你.


With my little sister, hhmm... she's my soul mate, I can't live without her. she's always pray for me, my shoulder to lean on. I told every little things to her.
no secret between us.  she's my only one, I'm speechless! Thank you C ..
*take a deep breath*



















亲爱的妈妈,我不知道怎么感谢你足够给你,你牺牲的爱和关怀,使我成为一个强有力的女儿。你教我生活中的一切,每一刻你总是在我身旁。谢谢您的支持。

我保证,我将是您最佳完美的女儿,在未来,我会让你为我骄傲。如果回头一看过去,妈妈你鼓励我选择了普通话作为我的专业语言能力,以及您选择的是永远没有错.

现在,我正式持有中国文学学士的学位。

当我写这篇博客文章中,我泪流满面.

Dear mom, I can't thank you enough to you, your sacrifice love and caring makes me to be a strong daughter. You teach me everything in life, every moment you always there for me. Thank you for your support.
I promise I will be your perfect daughter and in the future I will make you proud of me. If I looked back to the past, Mommy you encourage me to chose Chinese language faculty as my major, and your chosen was never wrong, now I'm officially holds a degree as Bachelor of Chinese Literature or S.S ( Sarjana Sastra)


***When I write this blog post I'm burst into tears*

A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.

Mom's wore : YSL Shoes, Chanel Clutch, Peplum dress



谢谢妈妈和爸爸是我最有力的后盾。





***I will upload photos from photographer and studio soon


读者们,非常感谢您阅读我的博客。





No comments:

Post a Comment