12/10/2012

Get your Crayon!












Annyeonghaseo... my style this time was inspired by our stylish and fashionable man in Korea, his name is G-Dragon a.k.a Kwon Ji Yong.
Yeah.. I really love how GD dressed up, and he is smart enough to choose catchy colors and glamour fashion items without too much efforts. I can say that his style is unpredictable but still stunning.

I wore Baroque style blazer with Baroque style mini skirt, they are made from Silk, so I have to handle them with extra care, hehehe...
Talkin bout 2NE1 , 2NE1 style are always bold , strong and free. good job for their fashion stylist. with the style like this, I felt like a girl that not scared to get what she wants. 
Let's drink and eat KPOP chingu



details:
Blazer/mini skirt :Dolce and Gabbana / Tights: Topshop / Aviator Sunglasses : Louis Vuitton 



No comments:

Post a Comment