11/09/2012

Sky Fall












Welcome to S K Y  F A L L, readers! 


I always falling in love with James Bond movies, I adore the Mr.Bond Character, story line, and I love everything about James Bond. It's Brilliant. My looks for this Blog post was influenced by Mr.Bond  style, my descriptions according to my looks are bold, strong, smart and sexy at the same time. I tried to pour it off to my style. I'm dreaming to be James Bond's girl, haha... *that's my ridiculous dream* 
Thanks for reading :)


Details:  Coat: Gucci / Bag: Chanel 








3 comments:

  1. you look so beautiful!

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely and sexy bond girl!
    adore the look!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. hay dear i read your your post and i did agree with you! i also dream about being bond's girl lol!

    ReplyDelete