10/04/2012

The Fashion Queen Yuri (Edition: Spyonmefashion Muse )

*




Her name is Kwon Yuri. she's one of member from Girls' Generation/SNSD. As long as I like SNSD, I really love Yuri, her face and body really represented that the new face of modern Korean Girls. Elegant and Brave. Yuri is my favorite member in SNSD. Yuri once said: " On days I have off, I just play. I do yoga, swim, and have started to learn martial arts recently. Horseback riding, boxing, kickboxing, and fencing, I do it all (laughs).” From that we knew that she's really like sports, and me too, I do love sports, hehe..
Every time I saw Yuri's Fashion spread in magazine, I always amazed, she always showed us high class look, independent, and fashionable! she's extremely gorgeous inside out. In Korea, everything Yuri's wore becomes trendsetter and such as bags, shoes, dress always sold out because of her fashionable look.








Wow, this girl is really know how to pose, Yuri's pose like a professional model.
Can I have a chance to meet her someday? I mean meet her in person and take a picture together, Hmm We'll see.. *Praying hard*
I once met her in SMTOWN Jakarta Concert, but I saw her from the distance. :(


Kwon Yuri Biography :

Y U R I (유리)

Stage Name: Black Pearl YURI (흑진주 유리 – heukjinjoo Yuri)


Birth Name: Kwon Yu-ri (권유리)

Nicknames: Yul, Kkab-Yul (hyper/playful Yul), Kwon Seobang (Husband Kwon), Kwon Banjang (Class-President Kwon), BK Yuri


Position: Supporting Vocalist/2nd Main Dancer


Date of Birth: December 5, 1989


Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius


Bloodtype: AB


Sibling(s): 1 older brother (Kwon Hyuk-jun)


Language: Korean (Fluent), English, Chinese (Fluent), Japanese


Specialty: Dance, Acting, Swimming


Casted: 2001 SM 1st Annual Youth Best Contest (Best Dancer, 2nd Place)


Training Duration: 5 Years 11 Months


School: ChungAng University (중앙대학교) Department of Theater | graduated from Neunggok High School


Career:
- 2005 KM Super Junior Show ‘The King’s Boyfriend’
- 2006 CF Dongil Highvill Lake City
- 2006 MV DBSK -Beautiful Life
- 2006 CF China Chocopie CF (with Jang Dong-gun)
- 2006 CF East-West food Hat Choco mitte
- 2007 Movie Attack on the Pin-Up Boys(as Ballet Girl)
- 2007 Sitcom KBSUnstoppable Marriage’ (as Kwon Yu-ri)
- 2008 OST for SBS drama Working MomGgok‘ (with Sooyoung)
- 2008 Variety Show KBS2 ‘Kko Kko Tour’ season 2
- 2009 MV K.Will – Tears are Dropping (눈물이 뚝뚝)
- 2009 MV Joo Hyunmi & Seohyun -Jjalajajja (짜라자짜)
- 2009 MC for MBC Music Core (with Tiffany)
- 2009 Variety show KBS2 ‘Invincible Youth’ (as part of Girl7)
- 2010 CF ‘Biotherm’ (with Daniel Henney; Tiffany & Sooyoung)

- 2012 FASHION KING  (as Choi Anna)


so this picture I was took when Yuri performed in SMTOWN Jakarta, she wore Crown/Tiara, and because of she wore crown, So I dare to tried it too, hihihi.. *Copied Yuri's style*

I took my selca picture from iPad , sorry for the low quality iPad camera.




2 comments:

  1. interesting.Check out my blog, follow if you like it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, your looks like Yuri :)

    ReplyDelete