9/03/2012

SMtown in Jakarta, Baby!


Are you ready for SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR 3 IN JAKARTAAAAAA????

Gosh, it is like a dream comes true, I'm sooo freakin excited to come to this big concert, if you ask me "Did you buy the tickets?..." My Answer is YES! Absolutely, I already bought the VIP's tickets, me and my lil' sister will watch the concert. Wooohhhooo...
THANK GOD.

At first, I'm not expect that the Smtown's world tour will held in Jakarta, Maybe because Indonesia is so famous in Korea, specially Bali. I heard so many Korean celebrity's was celebrate their wedding's party in Bali and Indonesia showed great interest and their love to Kpop, so I think because of that Mr. Lee Soo Man finally made his decision to held this concert in our lovely country Indonesia. PROUD.


My Super Junior SS4 Cushion 


Can't describe how happy I am. one concert with more than one top korean artists is really Fantastic. I can see Super Junior, BOA, TVXQ, f(x), Girls Generation, Kangta, EXO, Shinee, etc together in one stage live in front of me. Wooowwww!
I don't know what will be happen on Sept 22nd in GBK (Gelora Bung Karno  Stadium),
I can imagine from now a million girls screaming out loud, the light sticks every where, screaming idol's name together, haha. Hopefully I can taking picture with Donghae and Siwon.
Psstt.. I hope I can meet Prince Manager too. he is Super Junior's manager. :)























No comments:

Post a Comment