8/23/2012

Green Lime and K-Pop


I'm typically a monochrome person, I love dark colors and that's why I always love and adore Fall/Winter collections. but in a day, My mood changed..I wore Green Lime color Tops and pencil skirt with the mixing of blue strip on the below of my top and also I wore Blue velvet ankle shoes. After all this color makes me happy.

Details: Blouse - H & M , Pencil Skirt- MANGO, Bag- Chanel, Blue Velvet Shoes- Rococo , Watch- Aigner


Readers, do you love K-POP? Yes..it's Korean Pop. Me? Of course I'm a big fan of
Korean pop since years ago before the Hallyu Wave(K-Pop Fever) hits my country (Indonesia). Long before that, I love to watched Korean Drama too than  Sinetron (indonesian drama on national television). For me Korean Drama has a focus story line, dramatic and it's really melancholic drama and makes you wanna watch it over and over again, but still got the message of the drama,  even sometimes Korean drama also got funny story that makes me laughing hard, Hehehe..
K-POP...These days, K-POP is so happening not only in Asia but also in Europe,
 i love K-pop songs, from Super Junior, Girls Generation, Bigbang, 2NE1, Infinite, Beast, 4minute, T-ara, etc..Lot's of Kpop groups, they are so different and got unique style in their performance.
No matter what, i just love it. Even though I'm not really understand the meaning of Kpop songs, but I still like it, maybe I have to taking Korean language course,  hehehe..

So, are you K-POPers too? Lemme know :)

Kamsahamnida ^^


Xoxo, Jammie





















































Yoon Eun Hye ( My Favorite Korean Actress)

At last, me with Super Show 4 T-shirt  and it was proved that I'm a KPOPers, Hahaha.. yes, I'm proud of it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment