3/19/2012

A day with Sequins Sweater and Louis Vuitton



















Time is spinning so fast, and sometimes I even can't handle that. I have to make improvement in my life and then I realize that I'm ready to step up to the new chapter with God beside me. Don't play with time, I mean take it seriously in everything you do, hopes to achieve the big goal and prepare the next best thing will come to you immediately. My future is in God's hand, He knows what's the best for me and also for you, The key is we have to closer to God. Pray hard and Work hard. He sees what we're doing, work for God, He knows what we needs and Hold on, God knows what He's doing. 

Xoxo, Jammie




Details:

Bag: Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Bowling Montaigne
Leopard Skirt : Etro
Sequins Sweater : Forever21
Wedges : Jimmy Choo




















































4 comments:

  1. really cute look! i like the skirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of Korean fashion. Maybe because I've been so involved to kpop idols and korean fashion that's why I tend to remember them whenever I see something cute! By the way nice asian style clothing, it really looks good on you! Asian style clothing does fit you like a glove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of Korean fashion. Maybe because I've been so involved to kpop idols and korean fashion that's why I tend to remember them whenever I see something cute! By the way nice asian style clothing, it really looks good on you! Asian style clothing does fit you like a glove.

    ReplyDelete