2/07/2012

Comeback with Studded Dress





大家好! 我真的想念你们,很抱歉很久没有更新我的博客。
Hello Readers, I really miss blogging, I really miss you guys, I'm so sorry for not updating my blog.
In this post, I tried to style up my style with dark colors but still have the feminist side and also this dress is so comfortable to wear. For me, it's good to combine the dark colors with the nude colors like you can see on my shoes, I wore Nude color heels. see? nice right? hehehe..
Talking about The Bag, I don't know why I just fell in love with this Lady Dior bag for the first time I saw it. Lady Dior represent a strong lady with the elegant attitude.


Maybe it's so random but I have to say this...
Day by day I tried to be a better person, but if I looked back to the old days, I felt Jesus was really nice for me, with all that HIS done for me and sometimes I cried because of Jesus kindness to me. 
I love HIM so much.  

Details : 

Studded Black Dress : BCBG Max Azria
Bag  : Lady Dior 
Nude Suede Heels


                                                                        Xoxo, Jammie 



14 comments:

  1. beautiful dress!love ur heels too :)great outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is really nice, but your bag is amazing!!! ;D

    Kisses,

    Benedetta

    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same bag :-)

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely quote :)

    follow me? 07wonders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this dress! The cutout in the back is such a fun touch!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally you're posting the new post :).
    As usual, you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look:) I like your dress!
    Following you now
    Melu
    meluandmila.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband is Japanese and he can read the kanji you have on your blog, I don't understand though, although I can read some Japanese hiragana. You are so pretty and so elegant! I am followin gyou from Rome, Italy. I love Chanel too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am following you from Rome, Italy. My husband is Japanese so I cook lots of Japanese and Chinese food. Come over for some cookies:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your comment darling!

    Great blog! I follow!

    xoxo

    Linda from www.moonon.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your stylish blog.

    following sweetie!

    kisses


    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Aida: Thank you very much darling, Jesus Bless you :)

    ReplyDelete