11/02/2011

Lovely Sunday 可爱的周日。






As a title above, Lovely Sunday...me and my family had the best Sunday brunch together at Nanny's Pavillon Sewing room, you know that this place has many theme of their restaurant. such as Nanny's Pavillon Bathroom, Living Room, Terrace, Sewing room, Library etc. every time I stepped into this place I felt happy and warm touched. this is one of cozy cool place to hangout. I really love Nanny's pavillon! and to mention about their Pancakes and Waffles, I almost tried everything in the menu's and the result is very delicious. I've tried Buckwheat Pancake because is healthy than the ordinary pancake. Me and my family really had a "Family Time". AH, I can't describe how happy I am when after going to Church and we go to the restaurant, talked about everything happen in the past 5 days and shared the Word of God, and shared many things, Laughing, taking pictures. That just the best feeling when you surrounded with your loved ones, that is Family.
The more you closer with your family the more you know how blessed you are.
so, let's move on...My dress on this post is quite girly. I think. :) I wore the peach-pink chiffon dress, black stocking, velvet wedges, big pink earrings, and Celine snake skin bags. 

Xoxo, JL


由于以上的,可爱星期日的称号。我和我的家人最好的周日早午餐一起在保姆的PAVILLON缝纫室。你知道这个地方他们的许多餐厅主题。
保姆的PAVILLON卫生间,客厅阳台,缝纫,图书馆我每次到这个地方我感到幸福和温暖感动加强这是一个舒适凉爽的地方住处
 我真的很喜欢保姆的PAVILLON!并提及他们的煎饼和华夫饼。我几乎尝试菜单中的一切,结果是非常美味。
 我和我的家人真的有一个“家庭时间”。啊,我无法用语言形容多么的幸福我去教堂后, 我们去餐厅的时候,谈到一切都发生在过去的5天里,分享神的话语,并分享了很多东西,谈笑风生,拍照。
最好的感觉当您与您的亲人包围着,这是家庭。您与家人越接近越多你知道你是如何祝福。
 谢谢

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, you are so stylish! There's a new outfit post up on my blog and I'd really love to hear what you think of it. Feel free to stop by!
    xoxo, Veena

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete