10/07/2011

White, Jeans and Chevron Bags






Hey, readers! 
I love sharing my personal style with you. Yes, I know white color is the best color because it's so easy to blend with another fashion items,like Jeans for example. When the heat is looks fresher than whiter shades of pale. So,you can never go wrong with white.
 

So, let's talk about KOREA. Right now Korea is the most talked about country in Asia and even in Europe. in my sight, Korea is the next Japan for fashion destination, Sooner or later...I think everyone would looked up to Korean fashion. Maybe I hit by Korean Fever,haha! I like to hear Korean music and watching Korean drama. I'm so amazed with Korean girls flawless skin, they're so gorgeous. Sometimes I'm inspired by them. Hehee..don't forget with the Korean foods too,Shout out for Kimchi and Bulgogi, that's awesome! 
I can say a little in Korean language...
안녕하세요 Annyeonghaseyo.it means Hello!

Thanks for reading lovely people.



Xoxo.


Details :

Chanel Chevron Bag- TLTSN Wedges- H&M Short Jeans- Eclipse White Tops

8 comments:

  1. Helo! I love your style! You have very beautiful pics! I will follow you:)
    Big hug & kiss:)

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Incredibilmente : Hey! Thank you for visited my blog, I will following your blog too :) Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look, I have the same bag and the same passion for chanel bag! I follow u, pass to my blog and follow me too :D
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post... I love all these pictures!!!!
    And the design of your blog is cute.....:)
    What do you think if we follow each other?! ;) I'll wait your answer on my blog!!

    this is my blog:http://dreamsonthestage4.blogspot.com/

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. @DREAMS ON THE STAGE : Thank you very much for visited my blog, sure..I will follow your blog dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style girl! <3
    your bag is beatiful ;)

    I follow you, pass to my blog and follow me too ;)

    xxxED.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi lovely!! We found your blog through our comment-roll, and we love yours!! I def can see how you love METROX brands! ;) You know we have a fashion tag competition, and we invite you to join!! Here's the link and what you should do:

    : GET FEATURED! :

    We're following you for sure!!! And just can't wait for your next post! ;)

    Love,
    MLU the blog.

    ReplyDelete