10/18/2011

Fashion & Cooking Project Part 2 /时尚和烹饪的项目-第二部分


Here again, I made Oatmeal Cookies with raisin and fruits for the toppings. yeah..Actually I made these oatmeal cookies is not just only because I really love oatmeal, but..because my father is suffering diabetic problems and he's a big fan of Sweet meals, and this not good if he always consuming the original cookies. 
So, I have a Huge Idea to made the Oatmeal Cookies only for my Lovely father, therefore he can consume my cookies like a bunch. 
No need to worry to eat my Oatmeal cookies a lot because it's low calories with 0 % sugar, I only used sugar for diabetic. 
These are my another cooking projects, trust me it Easy to make and also super Healthy snacks. but sadly..you can't taste it guys, I'm sending you my virtual cookies from here,LOL :)

Catch me later!

Xoxo, JL





Details :

Drapery gray blouse  : Hampshire London
Leopard skirt        : Etro
Bag                  : Chanel



1 comment:

  1. Love Love Loving your outfit! You look amazing and those cookies are making me hungry! Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo, Veena

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete