9/02/2011

Red or Yellow



Hello everyone, 大家好! it's been awhile I'm not updating my blog and I can't tell you how much I really missed my blog, hehe.. How ya doin guys? Now I'm post about what I love to wear currently, I love red and Yellow, and it's so unusual style from me, I choose the bright colors like Red and Yellow because I'm little bit tired with my previous style that is Monochrome colors.

Red. I'm so carefully to pick the Red colors, I mean, it's a lot types of Red colors. I always choose the darker Red like Wine Red, or the Red one from CHANEL nail polish, I love that red Chanel nail polish colors! I don't like the bright Red, because too bright red is not suits for me.

 Red dress and black blazers is awesome outfits.



 The Yellow coats, for me this yellow coat is really caught my eyes.  J'adore!


**I made this pictures from Polyvore, it's so addictive to mix and matching the Fashion items on Polyvore. when playing the Polyvore I feel like I'm working in VOGUE magazine and pretend to be a professional Fashion Stylist, hehehe :)

See ya on my next post!


Xoxo.


2 comments:

  1. This is such a great post, I love how you included celebrity examples for each of these wardrobe essentials! Red and Yellow are two amazing colors for Spring. Thanks for sharing! xoxo, Veena <3

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @vlm : hello dear, thank you very much for your comment, God bless you! Xoxo:)

    ReplyDelete