7/02/2011

I have a Dream







I'm Struggling, I am Striving, I am working hard, but it is with GOD'S Energy, not my own. It is because I am running the race with Him and for Him. Thank you Jesus.


As you know I'm a Huge fan of Megan Fox, but now I like Rosie Huntington too, Officially she's my new muse.. and Oh God Gracious! LOOKS MAGAZINE 
( My Favorite Magazine all the time in Indonesia)  also put her on the cover of LOOKS MAGAZINE July Edition. Must Buy ! Megan Fox and Rosie...I love you both!  Check this out!



 Details
 Watch : Chanel J12 White, Max Mara Creme Dress, Snakeskin Clutch.



2 comments:

  1. i am in-love with your high heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!
    I really like your blog, I follow you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete