7/31/2011

The Black one shoulder



( My lil sister sweet 17th Bday, the Bday girl )


I totally agree with the statement of  " In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips", Yay!  On July 7th my little sister was celebrated a sweet 17th Birthday. 


 Me and my sister is like a twins, even though we're not! there is a gap of seven years between our age and we are can't be apart. I felt empty without her. She's the sweetest little sister I've ever had.


The benefits of  having a sister is we can shop together, exchange clothes, dresses, shoes together, because we got the same size.


Who's says that Best friend is a forever friend ?? Huhh..I don't think so!! For me, the TRUE Friend is just a Sisters. no one else.  A friend maybe can Betray you, but a sister will NOT. 


A sister is a forever friend.  I love to shared everything with her. More than Santa Claus, your sister knows when you've been bad and good.  Once again, I love you my dearest little sister, let me introduce to you, and her name is.... Clary.


XOXO, Jammie

Details : The black one shoulder by Gucci. 

8 comments:

  1. wpw yes u guys are like twins. lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty gucci dress!
    you both are beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty shoes!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I LOVE the gorgeous batwing sleeves on this dress! Amazing!

    -Laura xox
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is so cute! i heart the background!

    x

    www.shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Keeping up with E.S.E.M : hello..thank you so much for take your time to comment on my blog, that's really nice comments, Merci Beaucoup! God bless you :)

    ReplyDelete