6/22/2011

Trip to Magnum Cafe



Magnum Waffles



 WITH MY GORGEOUS MOMMY, She's the True QUEEN,  me and my sister is her Princess, hehe..


我爱冰淇淋和巧克力!

ICE CREAM AND CHOCOLATE ARE MY FAVORITE THINGS! 

I felt like at the Kingdom of Chocolate when I was came to the MAGNUM CAFE,  this is such a great moments, I'm like Death by Chocolate and I really want stay here at Magnum Cafe forever. 
 I Love the Royal Interior and stuff. 

"Forget love ... I'd rather fall in chocolate!" 
"Me and ice cream.  Best friends forever."

Magnum is sooo Creative I must say, I don't find any ice cream products who's really Famous and Phenomenal than Magnum. Magnum has always gave us surprise things. I believe there must be a very Creative and awesome people at the behind of successful Magnum all over the world.
Oh! well done Magnum.

希望大家喜欢我的职务

enjoy my blog post, Readers ♥


Xoxo, Jammie
叶涞薇


13 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this looks absolutely delicious!
    I tried magnum ice cream bars for the first time last week and fell in love. I guess I'm off to pick up some more...

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ellie : Hey! thank you very much for the sweet comment,dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely in the dress and great Chanel bag.

    Will follow you for sure.

    I just had my first Magnum ice-cream bar over the weekend, it was so yummy :)

    Thank you for visiting my blog and your sweet comments.

    Mel
    www.melodyinwonderland.com

    June 24, 2011 7:57 AM

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Melody : Thank you soo much melody for visited my blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's hard to see ....I'm on diet trying to lose 2 kg !

    come for a visit to my blog , if you sign you can partecipate to my GIVEAWAY ...of course I'll do back

    ciao ave

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like it was so much fun! And love your dress!!!
    We are now following you and would love for you to visit our blog and follow back if you like.

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
    http://herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicce photos. So yummy what you are eating.
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    http://www.fashionmechic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jayme and Mendi : Hi...thank you very much for following me, I'm surely following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looove Magnum, and you're so lucky you got to go to a Magnum cafe! Those ice creams look HUGE, hope you had fun! xoxo, Veena <3

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. @VLM. : hi..how are you? yeah..that's a HUGE ice cream, Thanks for drop by dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Michelle's Style File : Hello..Thank you very much Michelle :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE Magnum! I can't believe there's a Magnum Cafe in Jakarta! These photos are making me drool!

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete