2/09/2011

FEATURED ON WOLIPOP.COM (Fashion Snap)


Hi..readers, Look what I found? I'm just found out that Me featured on Wolipop.com, Wolipop.com is a really great indonesian website for you to search anything about Fashion style, Beauty, etc.  http://www.wolipop.com/readfoto/2010/07/31/160247/1410868/843/1/jemima-klari
Sadly, I was to late to knew it that I'm featured on the FASHION SNAP article with my lovely sister. This picture was taken when I'm attended X(S.M.L) Caravan Fashion show at Poste Bar last year.
Overall, Merci Beaucoup Wolipop.com :)
God bless y'all.

Ps: Oh,yes..check out also my review about the X.(S.M.L) fashion show here 
Xoxo,Spyonmefashion




Details :
I wore Black Herve Leger Dress, Japan Stripes Blazer, Chanel Bangles, Christian Louboutin Ankle shoes.





10 comments:

  1. lovely post darling <3

    http://combo-monster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Duygu : Thanks for drop by dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @amy@flyingakite.blogspot.com Hi, Thanks sweetie for visiting my blog, Love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats.. pretty. ^^ love your blog. Lets follow each other and share our fashion ? pls post more. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw thanks so much lovely for visiting my blog! :) i'm now following yours :), if you'd like, you can follow mine too :). and you're so pretty! i love your style ;). and big congrats on the feature! :)

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that look! You look great! Thank you so much for your sweet comment, I'm not on any diet. I guess I'm always busy with my kids and also practicing good eating habits with them. But you really do look awesome yourself! Xxoo
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice feature! :)
    you are so cute, and I love the outfit you posted below!
    stop by sometime, xx natalie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the feature! Awesome blog, I'm following! x

    ReplyDelete