9/13/2010

♥ ♥ ♥ THE MOST DAZZLING MAGAZINE IN TOWN ♥ ♥ ♥

LOOKS MAGAZINE 3rd ANNIVERSARY


                           祝你生日快了 !!!



What's Inside ....?
Here's I took a picture from the Looks Magazine, these are what I like the most :

 里面有什么?
 下面是我把从杂志图片看,这些都是我最喜欢的 :














 






                     Little Magazine with The BIG IMPACT!!!! :)

Woahh...I'm so Proud with the Fashion Editor/Graphic Designer ➜ her name is Viona Then and also the Creative Man behind this awesome magazine as the Creative Designer ➜ his name is Elco Frebliaman http://www.magazinesjunkie.blogspot.com

In my opinion about LOOKS :

1. Always comes up with Incredible Cover (every month LOOKS always brings the sense of Hollywood style, and I pretty love it!!!)

2. Model's Life always interesting to read.

3. Report about Runaway View is always deliver the newest things of fashion.

4. READER STYLE, yeah...this is the most I like! because I once appeared on this magazine, hahaa..not only bout that, Reader Style is also worth to read, because from there you can know about fashion people style and what they have.

5. Last but not least 'IN THE BOX', talked about the latest Hollywood Gossip in entire world.

6. all of the part from LOOKS Magazine, from The 'Editor's choice until 'In the box' is never bored to read.


Oh, You guys totally cool..and I love LOOKS Magazine sooo freakin MUCH, Every month I just waiting for this magazine. I don't have anything to say..so  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!


On the Cover ➜ THE HILLS CAST ( LAUREN  - LO-  WHITNEY )

 ♥ ♥ ♥ HUGS and KISSESS ♥ ♥ ♥ SPYONMEfashion!!!
  (Can't wait for your next year anniversary)

No comments:

Post a Comment