7/10/2010

I SPEAK CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN, Baby!!!

 什么是您的第一印象,当你听到Christian Louboutin的?

它是关于优雅,漂亮,性感,也为世界各地的女杀手鞋。

我真的相信,你们的许多家伙正在耐心等待卢布坦精品来到我们美丽的城市雅加达,我知道你们许多人已经知道这一点。但同样,我只是想给你一个关于我的经验报告。我的意思是当我逛过。这是我的报告。


What's you first impression when you hear CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN ???
it's about  Elegant, pretty, sexy, and also KILLER SHOES for the LADIES around the world.

I really believe that many of you guys is patiently waiting for LOUBOUTIN Boutique come to our lovely city Jakarta, and I know many of you is already know about this. but again, I just want to give you a report about my experience...I mean when I shopped there, hehee..Here's my report.  :)

   在前面Christian Louboutin的精品 / infront of the christian louboutin boutique.
















                        Louboutin Flat shoes...it's Siouxsie.









                      这是我收集Christian Louboutin的鞋子。
                Here is my Christian Louboutin shoes collection.






  collecting shoes is makes me happy and I'm still want more shoes.
        收集鞋子是使我快乐,我仍然希望有更多的鞋子。

For your Information:  I change My Blog's Name from Lavilovechanel.blogspot.com into-----> Http://Spyonmefashion.blogspot.com 

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment