5/14/2010

DVF(Diane Von Furstenberg S/S10 @ IMMIGRANT).









(邀请函)






































































大家好,我真的很高兴,因为我被邀请到DVF 2010春夏系列时装秀。近20服装展示。看这么漂亮的模型,我也喜欢时装表演舞台,舞台是看起来很漂亮。该机型还戴着花头巾,它是如此的DVF图标,看起来很少女和新鲜。
 我喜欢在时装秀的音乐。





我真的很喜欢的时装秀。我和她收集得到的启发。始终显示的DVF与娘娘腔的东西,甜,和乐趣。
Hello everyone, I'm really happy because I was invited to DVF spring summer collection 2010 fashion show. Nearly 20 dresses displayed. The models looking so beautiful, 
I also like the fashion show stage, the stage is looks so pretty. The models also wearing flower headbands, and it is so DVF icons, looks so Girly and fresh. I love the music during the fashion show. I really enjoy the fashion show and by her collection i got inspired. DVF always showed up with girly thing, sweet, and fun.

I'm wearing : Roberto Cavalli dress.
Shoes  : L.A.M.B by Gwen Stefani.
Bag  : Louis Vuitton Sobe Clucth.

No comments:

Post a Comment